An open letter from DrM to all our clients, partners and suppliers on the current situation and how we are handling it as a company.
Dear clients, partners and suppliers,
We at DrM, Dr. Mueller AG are adopting all the necessary measures recommended by WHO (World Health Organization) and the Swiss authorities to protect our employees, customers and suppliers from the coronavirus.
We know that the number of confirmed and suspected cases of Covid-19 around the world is continually increasing. And we are aware of the uncertainty this can cause our clients, partners and suppliers. In light of this reality, we at DrM advise you that the company remains open for business, even if its teams start to work remotely.
DrM is working electronically as much as they can and we are taking all necessary precautions to prevent the spread of the coronavirus.
Below are some guidelines that we are following during this period of care to contain the spread of Covid-19:
- We have advised our employees to avoid face-to-face meetings whenever possible, preferably meeting via video conferencing. Our company provides structures and tools for remote meetings for all employees.
- Trips abroad have been suspended.
- We have recommended that our employees avoid traveling and attending events and places with large groups of people.
- We have intensified the hygiene and cleaning work of our office areas and equipment.
- We have made hand sanitizer available in all our office spaces.
- Our employees continue to be informed about all personal hygiene care and how to act in suspected cases.
- We are constantly monitoring employees who have traveled outside of Switzerland since the beginning of the Covid-19 cases.
- We have implemented regular temperature checks for all employees.
Please understand that due to these measures our production is not working at full capacity. We are doing our best to supply our customers on time, but ask for patience and understanding for any delays that may occur.
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions wish any further clarification.